Tel: 0203 319 3643

Fax: 0208 894 5300

Emergency: 0750 625 5550


For the purposes to engage overseas workforce, a business needs to have licensed sponsorship from the Home Office. A prospective sponsor must apply for a license for a Tier (TIER 2 or TIER 4) that it requires and indicate the number of certificates of sponsorship, it tends to issue.

So, contact Team MT UK Immigration & Human Rights Departmentfor advice and assistance.