Team MT UK Immigration & Human Rights Department can assist with the preparation and submission of visitor visa application save non-visa nationals.
A person may want to enter the UK temporarily as a visitor for many different reasons, some of which are identified below:
- Standard Visitor (conditions attached prohibited activities)
- Business Visitor (with only permitted activities)
- Child Visitor
- Private Medical Treatment Visitor
- Organ Donor Visitor
- Approved Destination Status Agreement Visitor
- Academic Visitor in Excess of six months
- Marriage and Civil Partnership Visitor
- Permitted Paid Engagement (PPE) Visitor
- Transit Visitor
- Short Term Study Visa
Different criteria/requirements are applicable to the above categories of coming UK as a visitor. You need specialist advice and help.
Contact our Team (MT UK Immigration & Human Rights) – Department for that expert advice and assistance.