What is Included in our pricing?
What is included in our pricing:
Broadly speaking in general terms, the following factors are covered but each case has its peculiarities which could involve more factors!
- Advising on law, procedure and evidence;
- Collating and combining all the evidence;
- Completing and updating all the mandatory application forms;
- Preparing and settling the required representations covering factual background, legal framework and submissions;
- Analysing and advising on the immigration decision including way forward;
- Completing the appeal form with grounds, if applicable;
- Completing the judicial review form with grounds, if applicable;
- Preparing and settling all the documentary evidence in a bundle form for the appeal/ JR proceedings;
- Instructing and preparing brief to counsel where necessary;
- Preparing and settling bail application, where required, including settling all the documentary evidence in a bundle form; and
- Analysing the decisions of the Tribunals and advising whether to take the matter to the higher courts i.e. Court of Appeal.