Pricing – Uncontested Probate
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY REMAINS AFTER THE SWEETNESS OF LOW PRICE IS FORGOTTEN!
What Is Included In Our Pricing?
- Having received your Client Care Letter and Deposit, we can start work
- Save for a few exceptions, a petition for Grant of Probate is settled and filed with the appropriate Court.
- Notification is served to any individual who may be legally entitled to receive property idea the intestacy rules of … and any other persons named in the will.
- Notified individuals may file a formal objection to the Grant of Probate.
- The matter usually proceeds to a hearing and any further preparation for the hearing will be discussed accordingly.
(An executor under a WILL will need to obtain a Grant of Probate which gives legal authority to the executor to deal with the administration of an estate – the key steps of any probate depends mainly on the assets of each individual)
Uncontested Probate mattes are conducted on an hourly rate basis. Our hourly rates are as follows:
Directors – £375.00 + VAT
Solicitors – £340.00 + VAT
Trainee Solicitors – £250.00 + VAT
Paralegals – £190.00 + VAT
It is somewhat difficult to provide an estimate as to costs given the complexity of each probate matter, nevertheless our considered estimate is in the region of £1750.00 – £2500.00 plus VAT.
Third Party Disbursements are additional (i.e. Court fees, Counsel fees and representation, if necessary).