Synopsis & Pricing
Team MT UK (Conveyancing) – Department, commercial conveyancers can provide efficient, dependable and reliable commercial conveyancing with expert advice that includes the following:
- Sale & Purchase of Freehold & Leasehold business premises
- Advising on commercial Leases
- Drafting and negotiating new Leases
- Assigning and Extension of Commercial Leases
- Advising on Commercial Leases, to be entered outside the protection of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Negotiating and assisting with obtaining the best rate of rent review
- Sale & Purchase of Business assets
- Planning Permission for change of use of the Commercial premises
- Alcohol Licensing for both consumption on/off the Premises
- Advising on the tenant’s right on the renewal of the business tenancy under the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 and dealing with the Landlord and Tenant disputes in relation to commercial property
- Advising on the Landlords rights on the terms of the business tenancy including review and/or termination
- Advising on a broad range of commercial agreements including distribution supply outsourcing, sponsorship, franchising, landlord & joint ventures
Our Commercial Conveyancing Quote
Our Commercial Conveyancing matters are conducted on a Fixed Fee basis to ensure our clients are aware of the costs involved. Costs listed below are for your guidance only that may change depending on the complexity of the matter. Indeed, MT UK will keep you updated with a new Fixed Fee,
Estimate: £2250.00 – £3000.00
The above estimate takes into consideration: Purchase/Sale Price; Tenure; Location; Number of Sellers/Buyers; Buy to Let/Second Home; Shared Ownership; and Taking Mortgage/Re-mortgage/Redeem Mortgage.
Our clients are at liberty to choose to instruct MT UK to conduct the matter on hourly rate basis for which we will endeavour to give an estimate that may be in line with the above quote.
MT UK hourly rates are as listed below:
Directors – £375.00 + VAT
Solicitors – £340.00 + VAT
Trainee Solicitors – £250.00 + VAT
Paralegals – £190.00 + VAT
Third Party Disbursements
All third party disbursements including stamp duty will be additional. Value Added Tax (VAT), at prevailing rate, will be added to each fee note.
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY REMAINS AFTER THE SWEETNESS OF LOW PRICE IS FORGOTTEN!