Immigration & Nationality
With our wealth of expertise on UK immigration and nationality laws, we are in a strong position to deliver robust immigration and nationality solutions based on the ever changing latest legal developments. We provide assistance on all aspects of immigration and nationality issues, offering practical and focused advice.
We have expertise for every immigration category including relationship based visas, all types of economic migration, Free movement under European Law, settlements, students and commercial immigration.
Equally, we provide advice on British Citizenship Laws assisting our clients in acquiring British Citizenship through naturalisation or registration clearing the way to obtain British Passports.
Our dedicated team will always devise strategies to get a successful outcome for our clients either on application or appeal or at judicial review.
In most cases we strive to offer a fixed price fee structure.
Our Immigration and Nationality Services include:
- Visitors including Visitors in Transit, Special Visitors and Student Visitors
- Overseas Domestic Workers
- Marriage, Intended Marriage and Civil and Unmarried Partners
- Dependant Relatives
- Returning Residents
- EU Freedom of Movement
- Removal & Expulsion
- Deportation & Repatriation
- Detention & Bail
- Appeals & Judicial Review
- British Citizenship
- Persons intending to establish themselves in business
- The Ankara Agreement
- The Maghrib Agreement
- Employer/Licensed Sponsor
- Work Permit System
- Appeal and Judicial Review